Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

AT(weeting)

Love it. Hate it. Don't know what it actually is (talking to you, Dad). Twitter is many things to many people. Adam and I want to keep this blog as a way for family and friends to follow us on the trail, however the uncertainty of wi-fi or network signals along the trail and in towns may make updating difficult at times. I've added a twitter widget to the blog so that in the event we don't have internet or want to quickly let people know we are still alive, all we have to do send a text message and it will make a tweet, which will in turn show up on the blog. I'll see if Adam wants to set up his own (is he even on twitter?) or just vicariously tweet through me.

In the meantime, check out the twitter widget to the left. At least now I have something to tweet about other than BC sports!

PS- 10 years ago, did anyone thing the word "tweet" would be used everyday? 10 years ago I don't think I ever said that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment