Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I want to mass murder...

...all mosquitos. Seriously, what would the ecological damage be for these blood sucking pests to go the same way as the dodo? I'm willing to allow some frogs and bats to go hungry so the mosquito race can be ended. For the past week I have been getting munched on non stop. I haven't used DEET products yet on the trail, but I might be ready to start. As I write this, I can hear the little bastards swarming around my hammock. They smell my sweet blood.

Oh yeah, made it to CT!



Dr Pepper and I attempted to walk to a deli that, according to my guide book, was .6 miles off the trail. The deli did not exist and I was none too pleased with my guide author, david "awol" miller. Hey Dave, if you read this, Tonys deli in CT does not exist.

To make matters worse, the good people of Connecticut apparently don't pick up hitchhikers. I guess I can't blame them though. Every other car was an Audi, BMW, or Mercedes, and I'd be damned if I let a dirty hiker in one of those! :)

-mojo

No comments:

Post a Comment