Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Mojo

I have been making a concerted effort to have restaurants we hit along the trail to name custom meals I order after me. Leave a little legacy in the town I touch. I'm special like that.

Our friend Wren picked us up this morning from Lake Tiorarti and we all went out for breakfast. We had this plan as of last night so while going to sleep I came up with what I thought was a delicious breakfast that would combine my love for sugar with my need for protein.

So if you are ever in Cornwall, NY at the Hudson Street cafe, see if they have the mojo. It's basically 3 pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon on top of each pancake. Smother that in syrup and mmmmmmmmmm! You are eating the mojo





No comments:

Post a Comment