Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lots of rain late

I hit Connecticut today! Very excited to have another state done and to begin a new one. Hopefully the recent rainfall holds off for a few days so I can dry out. It's rained a whole lot the last week and I feel like I haven't been dry in awhile. But that's part of hiking the trail. Rain or shine.




Hybrid and I parted ways for good this week as well. It was bittersweet for sure. We've had a great experience hiking together and I'm so glad we were able to take on this challenge as a team. It's sad to see him go, but the real world and architecture school beckons! I am so proud of what he has accomplished and the help he has given me this whole time. I know I have a huge supporter in my friend and one who will always be there for me.


For now, as always...Onward!!

-mojo

1 comment:

  1. Mojo, I too am glad that you and Hybrid had this opportunity to hike together as much as you both have had, you sound like the two of you are best of friends, and good friends are what this world should be made of. I give you a lot of credit for your courage to go on by yourself, even though I'm sure you will group up with someone before too many miles. I wish you God's speed and care and Hope that you make it to the end of the AT in good shape and health. Your Friend

    GB

    ReplyDelete