Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Onward!

Good morning!

Slept like a chainsaw last night. Always crazy dreams out here.

We had the shelter to ourselves which was nice and quiet. The mice were silent too.

The red sky from last night held true; it's a gorgeous day today. The terrain is also in our favor today. Looks like we will set a record: 24 miles.

Gotta get movin; no water here, must hike 7 miles to the next source. 3/4 of a liter until then. I am looking forward to it.

410 calories in this poptart!? Sweet! (note to self: don't eat these after the trail.)

Have a great hike today, y'all !


Hybrid


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam! I just came across the link to your blog and I am so glad I did. I will have to read back and get caught up soon. Only have a few minutes so I just read a few days worth and I am so excited for you (and very very jealous). How flipping fantastic and amazing that you are doing this!! I hope it is as wonderful an experience as it seems like it must be! Especially when it is viewed from a computer, at a desk, inside a building, on a gorgeous day like today! WOO HOO TO YOU!!

    Sarah M. from AG

    ReplyDelete