Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The second separation of hybrid and mojo

For the second time on our adventure, hybrid and I had to part ways. Like the last time, this departure is due to a sibling graduation. I missed my sister, amy's graduation from Boston college in may and wanted to make the graduation party to make up for it (I always like parties better anyway).

So I am taking 5 days off the trail to go up to NJ to see family and friends, load up on some real world food, and relax. I expect that when I get back on the trail, I will be at 110% and ready to crank out some big summer miles. And I'll need to in order to catch up with hybrid who will be anywhere from 50-100 miles ahead of me. Catching him will be a bit of a game and anyone who knows me, knows my competitive edge usually kicks in during these challenges.

I will miss my buddy, but I'll catch him in no time. Have a great hike Hybrid!

-mojo






No comments:

Post a Comment