Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Konnichiwa

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend.

I have finally gotten over the jetlag and enjoying my stay in Japan. This unexpected trip has yielded lessons not unlike the ones taught to me on the trail.

I visit the statue of the great Buddha of Kamakura two days ago and today I am headed to downtown Tokyo to study some architectural styles unique to the region.

It is very surreal to be here and I am curious to experience what it will be like to be teleported back into the wilderness of the eastern united states.

Meanwhile, I have been running and walking to keep myself active. And yes, I am eating very well, for training purposes of course.

I would like to coin a new term for the AT: "aero-blazing".

See you in the future,

Hybrid


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: