Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Top o the mornin to ya!

Good morning! I had a shelter all to myself last night and I successfully defense my fort against all intruders.

Woke up early this morning and hit the trail at seven am! I hoofed up 3000 feet and I am feeling accomplished for the day; the rest is icing on the cake.

Drying my sweaty clothes on this rock face right now and about o descend into yet another gap before yet another, surprise, ascent back up to four thousand feet.

I want to give a shout out to Tiffany: thank you for the Clif Shot energy goo as well as the iced coffee mix; I am flying across these ridges like a hawk-leopard.

Have a great day, All!

Hybrid


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day Hybrid. 0700!! Beat the heat eh ... so envious. Keep on truckin ... The Tuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad i could provide some energy. keep on going! xxx

    ReplyDelete