Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Still kickin

Hi! It's been a while but I am still on the trail and kickin. I hiked through the shenandoah national park in six days and emerged in yet another forest in Virginia. The temperature lately has been oppressively hot but today should be nice and cool (only in the upper 80s/lower 90s...)

I am at the very end of the thru-hiking pack and although I miss my friends it is also nice to experience this shift.

I will arrive in Harpers Ferry soon to celebrate the half-way (technically a few miles shy of the "real" half way) and from there I have decided to aero-blaze up north to meet up with Mojo.

This creek here is running clear and cold so it's time to refill my water supply and push up the next ascent, then down it, up another, down, up, down, up, down, and then up again to hit my 19 miles for the day.

Take Care!

Hybrid


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Near a creek

No comments:

Post a Comment