Description

A.T. monologues - Follow Adam and Frank on an epic 2,175 mile journey by foot.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

More preparing

I haven't taken my tent out since I was in Great Sand Dunes National Park last fall. Considering it's about to be my home for the next 5 or so months I thought it prudent to take out, assemble, spray down with water repellent and gain a sense of comfort with it. But I guess that won't really come till we hit the trail.

Also sprayed down my pack with water repellent. Not sure how much that will actually help during 5 straight days of rain we are likely to hit here or there, but can't hurt nonetheless. Here is a pic of my pack and tent. I'll try and get a gear list up later on too.



2 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your hike, Frank! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't tell you? I'm hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, not AT...

    ReplyDelete